SMS Brandname is a SMS that directly deliver messages with Your Brand Name at the sender position instead of provider’s shortcode number.
There are 2 types of SMS brandname: Customer Care and Advertising.
- Better brand awareness
- Messages can be personalised to each recipient. For example “Dear Peter, your point in June is 345…”
- Be able to set schedules for SMS batches or automatically to send SMS out on certain occasions like holidays, birthdays, etc.
- Higher open rate
- Most stable and reliability
- Supermarkets want to send coupons for promotions, discounts … to loyal customers.
- Banks send happy birthday messages, announce account balance to customers, notice interest, overdue debt, announce new service packages
- Enterprises send notice to their agents, Electricity company, Internet company, Water company … can send monthly charge reminder to customers
- Postal companies express delivery, postal mail
- Airlines announce e-ticket code, change flight time