Article 1: Principle terms
1.1 Xich Viet J.S.C (hereinafter referred to as “VietGuys”, “We”, “Us”) is one of a few mobile marketing agencies applying the Information Security Management System – ISO 27001:2013 (hereinafter referred to as “ISMS”) accredited by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service), audited and certificated by SGS Swiss – as leading verification, testing and certification company.
Article 2: VietGuys’ commitments
2.1 VietGuys recognizes the value and importance of information in its operations, products, and services that are stored and handled by various forms and means of information processing. With the abundance of information present in the company’s work area, information constantly faces the threat of being stolen, altered, leaked or even destroyed. Therefore, we apply the provisions of information security with the objectives for information security as follows:
- The level of security for any information must always be maintained
- The integrity of the information is guaranteed
- Information is always available to the user for retrieval
2.2 VietGuys is committed to protecting information by implementing an ISMS. This system will allow VietGuys to identify, assess, mitigate and manage information security risks as well as ensure business continuity. VietGuys will be responsible for maintaining this policy, ensuring that it is effective and appropriate when applied to the organization.
Article 3: What information do we collect from customers?
3.1 We collect personally information such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc. when the website visitors volunteered to send us. This information is only used to meet customers’ specific request, unless you allow it to be used in a different way, for example by adding you to our mailing list. Information we collect may include your name, title, company or organization name, email, phone and birthday.
3.2 We may collect certain information about your visit, such as the type of browser you use; the date and time you visited the site; pages you visit when opening the site and the website address from which you connect directly to our site. This information is used to help improve and manage our website.
Article 4: How do we use customers’ information?
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services or features requested by the customer;
- To provide content in accordance with our customers and recommendations based on customer’s past activities on our services;
- To evaluate and analyze our market, customers, products and services (including consulting with our customers on our products and services as well as conducting customer surveys);
- To understand how people use our services so that we can improve and develop new products and services.
- Can remember the characters of the customer login so that the customer does not have to enter the characters each time the customer logs into the service;
- Help us and our partners understand what parts of the most popular services are available because they help us see what kind of pages and features our customers visit, and the time they spend on those pages. By researching this type of information, we may tailor our services to provide our customers with a better experience;
- Help us and our partners understand what ads customers have viewed so that customers may not receive the same ad each time you access to our service;
- Help us and our partners provide customers with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about customer’s use of our services as well as other websites and applications.
5.2 By accessing and using our services, customers agree to store cookies, other local storage technologies, and other information on customers’ device. Customers also agree to allow us and our counterparts to access cookies, other local storage technology, and such information in the manner described above.
Article 6: Information distribution
We process all customer data in accordance with the Ordinance on Private Data (Private) in Vietnam. We will never sell, share, or use any personal information you provide us for any purpose other than Article 3 of this policy. However, in some cases, we may share information with government agencies or other companies that assist us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) is permitted by law or required by law; (2) attempt to protect or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; (3) fraud investigations that have occurred. Information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Article 7: Data security
7.1 Security is our top priority. We always endeavor to ensure that customer’s personal data is protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or deletion. We maintain this data privacy commitment by applying physical, electronic and managerial measures to protect customer’s personal data.
7.2 The security section of the site supports the Secure SocketLayer (SSL) method to protect data. Our web servers are protected by “firewalls” and our system is always checked to prevent unauthorized access.
7.3 We only allow our employees, contractors and representatives to access personal information because they need to know this information in order to process such information for us and they are subject to our control. of the strict confidentiality obligation in the contract and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to comply with such obligations.
Thank you for your trust and using VietGuys’ services.