Number of recruitment: 05
We are looking for internship are genuinely excited to help customers. The intern will be trained for products and mobile marketing services. Then, they will assist staff with customer care services. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and learn how to put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
This is a unique opportunity for undergraduate students interested in gaining valuable customer-oriented service and administrative experience in a productive office setting.
- Education/Certification: Working toward Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Marketing and other related field
- Good at communication skills
- Good at Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Receive salary for internship position
- Bonus based on KPI achievements
- Performance appraisal for every 6 months. Excellent trainees will have opportunity to become official employees and get full